How Do You Use The Personal Information That I Supply?
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose it in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders, including dispatch, payment and returns;
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website;
- To enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf;
- For statistical or survey purposes to personalize and improve this website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer this website;If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
What Do I Do If I’ve Forgotten My Password?
If you have forgotten your password, click onto the Sign in / Register link in the top right hand toolbar and click onto the ‘Forgotten your password’ button in the sign in section. You will then be asked to enter your email address; we will then email a new temporary password to you to login with. This can be amended under My Account.
How Do I Create My Wish List?
When you are viewing a product in the product detail page, you can add the product to your Wish List by clicking onto the Add to Wish list link. You can view and manage your Wish List in My Account. Once you have finished looking at your Wish list, simply click the Continue Shopping button to carry on browsing. Wish lists can be forwarded to your family and friends via e-mail.
What Are Cookies And How Are They Used On This Site?